My pen & pad!

Friday, July 23, 2010

When water thickens up....



I don't know much about anyone else's life but mine. I can only speak against or for the life challenges that I've faced. This is why I love blogging because it gives me the forum to express myself in my own place/space without the interruption of others. *sigh* How I love to express myself....Anyway, I wanted to share some happiness I'm feeling right now in letting go of some baggage which has been weighing me down for a long time now. I can no longer call myself a bag lady but then again I can...I have a few bags left. That's neither here nor there. Letting go of the things you can not change is a major step towards living. So since I've joined the land of the living I wanted to say HOLA!!!!!!!!!!!


Water is thicker then blood when it comes to them....can I get a tall glass with ice please?


































2 comments:

  1. Water is definitely thicker than blood! There is no doubt in my mind bag lady that you've lost some luggage. I applaud you and your efforts. Stay focused and keep blogging

    ReplyDelete