My pen & pad!

Monday, July 26, 2010

A hellofaday>>>>>>>


Today was one for the books. The stress monster was at it again to rep havoc on anything that stood in its way. I just couldn't seem to grasp the point of it all. There was an obligation which should've been met and instead I was treated like some entity of trouble. People are can be very nerve recking without any substance for life but their own. I don't know what the issue was today but it's always something. But my question to you is: How is it that you're positive and I'm negative? Please tell me because everything that you said went way over my head but that statement stuck and I HAVE to know what you mean? You're one of the most selfish people I freaking know! You're one of the worst human beings on this earth yet I'm negative? You live in a world where fantasy is your reality and pigs fly by talking flowers but I'm negative? Yea right! Smh...get a clue and while you're at it, get a life too!


2 comments:

  1. You pulled thru like a trooper as always. The good thing is that you put the stress monster to sleep. No more! Get rid of all negativity and indulge in positivity. You're on the right path my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did! No more monster in my closet...no no no!

    ReplyDelete