My pen & pad!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

She strikes again!


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *sigh* Aunt flo has entered the building and no matter what it seems she always comes through the door hard body! Ewwwww! She makes me soooo mad or is it sad, no no she makes me cry and hurt.....no no I know how. she makes me feel.......I HATE HER GUTS!!! Straight up, she drives me insane, up the wall, through the roof....Ahhhhhh leave me alone will ya! Go play, read a book, have lunch with a friend, enjoy the cool breeze, crochet or something....just leave me b! But I know you'll be back next month to greet me again with your hell bent behavior and distrub me once again with an unOPENed invitation...no pun intended....*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. You took the words right of my mouth...for the past 25 years...lol.

    ReplyDelete