My pen & pad!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gone MADDY!


I'm really starting to feel like I'm going crazy! I'm mean I don't know if it's me, the lost of my father or just life...it may be all three. Whatever the case my brain hurts and needs some rest or a pill or a vacation..I don't want to stop thinking too much because I love thinking, I'm just uncomfortable with my thoughts is all..uncomfortable with my life, my choices, my mistakes and the reasoning behind every decision I've made. They say don't regret a thing but I guess they haven't a thing to be regretful of because if they walked a 1/2 mile in my shoes they would never, ever use that phrase again.

So you say change it Tee, if you don't like something do better, think better, live better! I'm trying I say...ok I'm lying..I've tried but it seems that each and every time I try something gets in the way to make me feel like life has something against me. I'm not wallowing and I'm not feeling sorry for myself..I'm tired of the way Mother Earth has treated me...and I want some answers as to why? I guess I have to look a little deeper within myself to find the answers to those most powerful and important questions....When life hands you lemons does lemonade taste that good?????









No comments:

Post a Comment